Suppressing public. in tables names

От Paul Cochrane
Тема Suppressing public. in tables names
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
A while back (January) I asked a question about using Borlands
BDE to access a postgres database via ODBC. In Postgres 7.3, the
table names returned to the application always have the format
'public.tablename'.

Using postgres 7.2, the table name returned to the application is
simply 'tablename'.

What I'd like to know is that is there / could there be a setting in the
odbc driver to allow the suppression of the 'public.' schema when
returning a table name? Possibly an option to ignore schemas
entirely or make them blank?

I've tried setting the search_path to just 'public' & blank with no
success.

If this can't be sorted or worked around it looks like I'm gonna be
stuck on 7.2 forever....

Is there any hope???????

                       -------------------------------------
Paul Cochrane         |       Tayside Orthopaedic &         |
                      | Rehabilitation Technology Centre    |
                      | Ninewells Hospital & Med. School    |
                      | Dundee, Scotland, UK.               |
                      | DD1 9SY.                            |
                      | Phone:  +44 1382 496284             |
                      | Fax:    +44 1382 496322             |
                      | E-Mail: paul@tortc.tuht.scot.nhs.uk |

Сообщение: Re: ODBC Connection Pooling (Windows 2000 MDAC 2.7 patched, pgodbc-7.02.00.05)
Сообщение: Re: ODBC Connection Pooling (Windows 2000 MDAC 2.7 patched, pgodbc-7.02.00.05)