Re: pgAdmin III No Trigger Functions available

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgAdmin III No Trigger Functions available
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Donald Fraser wrote:

>>the builtin functions (RI_FKey_check_ins etc) if you enable system objects?
>>

>Yes - when I enable system objects I get all of the trigger functions
>available - system ones (RI_FKey_..) and my own.
>When it is not enalbed I get nothing.
>

>>SELECT proname FROM pg_proc WHERE prorettype=2279 is used to fill the
>>combobox. 2279 should be the oid of the "trigger" type. Check if this is
>>true for your procs.
>>

>Executing the above query produces the exact list that appears in the combox
>box when I have system obejects enabled.

So your obviously functions are recognized as system trigger functions.

SELECT c.oid, c.relname , nspname FROM pg_class c JOIN pg_namespace n ON n.oid=c.relnamespaceWHERE relkind='r'  AND
(n.oid= 2200 OR n.oid >= 17137)  AND n.nspname NOT LIKE 'pg\_temp\_%'ORDER BY relnamespace, c.relname

is the query to retrieve non-system trigger functions. 2200 is public's
oid, and 17137 is the last system oid on my system, might be different
for yours. Please check which restriction doesn't fit.

Regards,
Andreas

От: Raphaël Enrici
Сообщение: Re: src/generic/grid.cpp(531): assert "m_control"
От: "Donald Fraser"
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III No Trigger Functions available