Re: Linux2.6 overcommit behaviour

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Linux2.6 overcommit behaviour
Дата
Re: Linux2.6 overcommit behaviour  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Yes, in 2.6, which is not yet released. Even after it is released I
expect it to take some time to bed down and make its way into vendor
releases, if the history of 2.4 is anything to go by.

Incidentally, it looks to me like it is only in 2.6 if your kernel is
built with CONFIG_SECURITY, which I expect most will be.

andrew