Re: deleting referenced data

От Andreas Fromm
Тема Re: deleting referenced data
Дата
Re: deleting referenced data  (Jonathan Bartlett <johnnyb@eskimo.com>)
Re: deleting referenced data  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
Список pgsql-general
Bruno Wolff III wrote:

>On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 18:34:04 +0100,
>  Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com> wrote:
>

>I don't think that is what he wants. He seems to want to go in the other
>direction. That is going to require custom triggers and probably adding a
>reference count column to data-tables.

This is what I want to do, but my question is how can I easely now if
there is someone referencing a certain record. Is it just possible by
searching every table that could reference it or is there an other way
of doing it without adding an reference count column?

Regards

Andreas

От: javier garcia - CEBAS
Сообщение: problem with upgrading 7.2 -> 7.3.4
От: Christian von Kietzell
Сообщение: Database recovery after fs crash