SSL Connections

От Carlos Guzman Alvarez
Тема SSL Connections
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello:

I'm developing a TLS library in C# for my PostgreSQL ADO.NET Data
Provider, i can work well using the openssl test server, using:

openssl s_server -accept 443 -key server.key -cert server.crt -tls1 -bugs

But when i try to use it for connect to postgresql (7.4 on
Windows+Cygwin) i get always this message in the postgresql log:

LOG:  could not initialize SSL connection: tls rsa encrypted value
length is wrong

Any idea of what can be the problem ?? ( i that it's anything related to
the creation of the certificate but i don't know what :), can be better
to ask this in the Openssl support list ??)

--
Best regards

Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Vigo-Spain