Re: ODBC Open cursors on views

От Shachar Shemesh
Тема Re: ODBC Open cursors on views
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Quoting Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp>:

> Shachar Shemesh wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > If more than one table participates in the view, who's CTID do I need
> to get? Is
> > it enough to take one of the tables at random?

Hi,

You said that static readonly cursors worked for you. I'm trying the
following
code, without success:
    UpdateData(TRUE);
    CString sql="select * from \"ACCOUNTLEDGER\"";

    try {
        if( m_crs==NULL ) {
            m_db.OpenEx(NULL);
            m_crs=new CRecordset( &m_db );
        }

        m_crs->Open(CRecordset::snapshot, sql, CRecordset::readOnly );
        RefreshData();
    } catch( CDBException *cdbexcept )
    {
        MessageBox( cdbexcept->m_strError, "SQL error", MB_ICONEXCLAMATION );
    }

I get the same error (attribute "ctid" not found).

Am I doing something wrong?

            Shachar

Сообщение: Re: large objects and pg 7.3.x
Сообщение: Re: large objects and pg 7.3.x