Re: dropping a user causes pain (#2)

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: dropping a user causes pain (#2)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
ISTM there's a difference between an object without an (exisiting) owner
and an object whose owner doesn't currently have the privileges required
to create it, although maybe there's a good case for a script to detect
the latter as a part of a good administrator's arsenal of tricks in
keeping things sane and clean.

andrew