Re: Continued mail server problems for all PGSQL mailing

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Continued mail server problems for all PGSQL mailing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>207.173.200.206?  We aren't using that server for relaying ... we *are*
>using: 207.173.200.143, which does reverse:
>
>%nslookup 207.173.200.143
>Server:  neptune.hub.org
>Address:  64.117.224.130
>
>Name:    hosting.commandprompt.com
>Address:  207.173.200.143
>
>Joshua, are there multiple IPs on that box that he might be seeing?

Yes it is because it is behind a firewall. See my other response. For
some reason our reverse DNS
request is being delayed. I actually made the request the same day you
made yours (usually it is same day).
I will double check with them on Monday.

Сообщение: Re: postmaster(s) have high load average
Сообщение: Re: postmaster(s) have high load average