Re: PostgreSQL performance problem -> tuning

От Yaroslav Mazurak
Тема Re: PostgreSQL performance problem -> tuning
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
        Hi All!

Tom Lane wrote:

>>>I'd turn fsync back on - unless you don't mind losing your data after a crash.

>>    This is temporary performance solution - I want get SELECT query result
>>first, but current performance is too low.

> Disabling fsync will not help SELECT performance one bit.  It would only
> affect transactions that modify the database.

    Fixed. But at this moment primary tasks are *get result* (1st) from
SELECT in *reasonable* time (2nd). :)

>             regards, tom lane

With best regards
    Yaroslav Mazurak.

От: "Shridhar Daithankar"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL performance problem -> tuning
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL performance problem -> tuning