Re: Problem with debian package version number

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: Problem with debian package version number
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>I was intending to follow the pga2 convention:
>0.9.0 beta 1
>0.9.1 beta 1 dev 1
>0.9.2 beta 1 dev 2
>0.9.14 beta 2
>and so on. We then release 1.0.0.
>1.0.1 is refresh 1 of 1.0
>1.1.x is the new development branch that will become 1.2.x at release, thus odd minor versions are development, and
evenare stable.

Nice! I vote for this one :)

Something that has less to do with version number but which is quite
important to me: ./pkg/debian/make-deb is missing from snapshots, can
one of you do the magic trick that will make it appear ? Is there also
anyway that ./pkg/debian/rules is set mode 755 out of the box ?

Cheers,

Raphaël
P.S. Hey Dave,  I love your bike! ;p