Migration from MySQL, some difficulties with DESCRIBE and SHOW

От Wolfgang Draxinger
Тема Migration from MySQL, some difficulties with DESCRIBE and SHOW
Дата
Re: Migration from MySQL, some difficulties with DESCRIBE  (Francisco J Reyes <fran@natserv.net>)
Список pgsql-novice
I just migrated to PostgreSQL since this offers a few features I needes
ugently, especially subqueries. However I got to stuck with DESCRIBE and
SHOW commands. Are those not avaliable, or have they some special behaviour?
When trying a SHOW TABLES; I just get an error.

Wolfgang