Re: Suggestions for the next version

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Suggestions for the next version
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Brage Førland wrote:

>>Why should you run the reverse-engineered SQL? It reflects (partially)
>>what's already present in the database! It's suggested as a starting
>>point or template to make some more complicated changes. And they could
>>be quite dangerous too!
>>

>This is what you get currently if you select the QueryTool.

Brage,

there's still no solution for the two complete separate sets of menu
items which would be needed. I'm not a fan of exchanging the menu case
by case, because this can be irritating, and wxWindows showed some
trouble with exchanging menus too. And again: it's a bit dangerous,
because F5 is dual-used, you could trigger something you don't really
intended in the current context.

Regards,
Andreas