Re: Why performance improvement on converting subselect to a function ?

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: Why performance improvement on converting subselect to a function ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 30 Jul 2003 at 12:54, Rajesh Kumar Mallah wrote:

> Can any one point me  the recent guide done by
> Sridhar and Josh i want to see what i mis(read|understood)
>  from  there ;-) [ it was on GeneralBits' Home Page ]

http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits/perf.html

HTH

Bye
 Shridhar

--
program, n.:    A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn one's input
into error messages.  tr.v. To engage in a pastime similar to banging    one's