Re: [SQL] ALTER TABLE ... DROP CONSTRAINT

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: [SQL] ALTER TABLE ... DROP CONSTRAINT
Дата
Список pgsql-general
if the constraint are named $1 $2 etc you will need to quote them eg

ALTER TABLE xyz DROP CONSTRAINT "$1" ;

in some version you may require

ALTER TABLE xyz DROP CONSTRAINT "$1"  RESTRICT;

What is ur version btw?

try to post the table structure also.

regds mallah.

Elielson Fontanezi wrote:

> Hi all!
>
>     Who can tell me what postgres version supports ALTER TABLE... DROP
> CONSTRAINT without
> the need of droping the table to remove a simple coinstraint. (link)
>
>                                    >\\\!/<     55 11 5080 9283
>                                    !_"""_!     Elielson Fontanezi
>                                    (O) (o)     PRODAM - Technical
> Support Analyst
>      Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
>                             oooo0          0oooo

Сообщение: Re: Don't removes/recycles WAL files at all
Сообщение: Re: Don't removes/recycles WAL files at all