Re: psql -e

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: psql -e
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In fact, this kind of development, with a test for all code to see if it is using any unwanted features of the language
insteadof inhouse objects, functions, and macros would have saved microsoft's butt a long time ago regarding security
issues.Each new group of programmers does the exact same thing the more experienced programmers a usually not doing any
more,i.e. buffer overruns, et. al.