Re: 7.4dev or beta version

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: 7.4dev or beta version
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 23 Jul 2003 at 12:13, Claudio Lapidus wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'd like to give a try at the new version, referred in many places as 7.4dev
> but I'm unable to find a version named this way for download. Is it the same
> as dev/postgresql-snapshot.tar.gz ? Or is somewhere already a 7.4beta?

There is not 7.4 beta as yet. You need to get anoncvs as of now. See
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/cvs.html

> When will the 7.4beta become available?

Probably this monday..

HTH

Bye
 Shridhar

--
We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours!(Adapted from Pat
Paulsen by Joe Sloan)

От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Re: Question (or feature request) on serial datatype