Re: the IN clause saga

От Fernando Nasser
Тема Re: the IN clause saga
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Felipe Schnack wrote:
>   I also prefer number one.
>   Maybe we should do a poll? :-)

Oliver has to update his summary first.  There are some new info from
the backend side.

Note that option 2 now should read "when inside the parenthesis that
define an <in value list> of the IN <predicate>.  (I am using the SQL
standard clause names here).

I would go with number 2 because that is exactly what the backend does
in its PREPARE statement.

Cheers,
Fernando

--