Re: timestamps

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: timestamps
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Donald Fraser wrote:

> pgAdmin III July 16th
>
> I noticed a change in the display of "timestamp" data types.
> Most of my timestamp columns are defined as: "timestamp (0) without
> time zone"
> For a while pgAdmin III displayed this as "timestamp (-4)" but now
> it displays as "timestamp (0)",  which is a step forward.
>
> My question: is it planned for pgAdmin III to be displaying timestamps
> correctly with respect to time zones?
>
> Regards
> Donald Fraser.

PostgreSQL's official name is just timestamp(0), "without time zone" is
just decoration that's removed on creation.
with timezone is called timestamptz.
These type names are read from internal PostgreSQLs tables.

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: Error on most recent slackware build
Сообщение: Re: Error on most recent slackware build