Re: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, queries ignored

От Annabelle Desbois
Тема Re: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, queries ignored
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

In fact I forgot the ROLLBACK and was doing a BEGIN after without doing
a COMMIT or ROLLBACK before :-[
BEGIN WORK
ERROR:  Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index cde_lig_pkey
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
transaction block
BEGIN WORK

I found it yesterday by displaying all the queries in my scripts and I
send the response to pgsql-general  ;-)

thx

Annabelle

PS: I'm sorry, in fact the sequence I described above was wrong  :-( I
thought there was a ROLLBACK but there wasn't  :-P

scott.marlowe wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Annabelle Desbois wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>"ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
>>transaction block"
>>This error occurs after a ROLLBACK in a PHP script.
>>All the next queries fail, so what's wrong ?
>>Why the ROLLBACK isn't the end of a transaction block ?
>>
>>Apache 1.3.26
>>PHP 4.3.0
>>PostgreSQL 7.3.1
>>

>Are you sure the rollback is happening?  We might need to see some code,
>not sure.
>
>What I think you're saying is that this happens:
>
>begin;
>query1;
>query2;
>query3;