Re: 2 connections 1 transaction

От Dmitry Tkach
Тема Re: 2 connections 1 transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The short answer is - there is no way you can do it.
Different connections in postgres (and in every other DB engine I heard
of) can never share the same transaction.

As far as I can see, the only way to do what you want is to rethink your
architechture so that the clients never talk directly to the database,
and always go through the app server... or, the other way around - get
rid of the app server, and just have every client go to the database
directly. You can' thave it both ways.

Dima