Re: changing comment for a table makes pgadmin

От Marc Cuypers
Тема Re: changing comment for a table makes pgadmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Marc Cuypers wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried to add a comment to an existing column and pgadmin crashed.
>> I'm using the WIN32 snapshot of today.
>

> I can't reproduce this, neither in debugging mode nor with the release
> 20030716. What exactly are the steps you're doing?

I can't reproduce the error neither.  Yesterday I have redone everything
and crashed again.  Today no crash. Sorry.

>> After installation I get the old logo (elephant).  I hope this is OK.
>

> Old logo? It's brand new! The old one was borrowed from pgadmin2.

OK, I got the new logo (an elephant). :-)

I hope you don't mean anything by this? :-)

--
Best regards,

Marc.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: double quoted object names
От: Terence Kearns
Сообщение: Re: double quoted object names