Re: FW: pgAdmin3: adding comments to existing tables

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: FW: pgAdmin3: adding comments to existing tables
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:

>Hi Andreas,
>
>This is a little worrying - I just tried it here and when trying to set
>a comment on a table, what it actually executed was:
>
>ALTER TABLE fig.test ADD COLUMN fooCol fig.foo_domain;
>ALTER TABLE fig.test ADD COLUMN myFatCol int4[];
>ALTER TABLE fig.test DROP COLUMN "fooCol";
>ALTER TABLE fig.test DROP COLUMN "myFatCol";

OK, took quite a while until I understood what's going on. qtIdent was
missing on the column name, and fooCol is not the same as "fooCol" so
the mechanism to determine if a column definition is already present
didn't hit.

>Also, selecting a column and clicking Change does nothing.

Not implemented...

Regards,
Andreas

От: Terence Kearns
Сообщение: minor bug in pgAdmin3 when creating views
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: BUG: pgAdmin III View table with empty strings