Re: [GENERAL] INSTEAD rule bug?

От Dmitry Tkach
Тема Re: [GENERAL] INSTEAD rule bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:

>Dmitry Tkach <dmitry@openratings.com> writes:
>

>>Ok... What's wrong with this one then
>>

>>testdb=# insert into test values (null, null);
>>ERROR:  ExecInsert: Fail to add null value in not null attribute x
>>

>Try inserting into test_view ...
>
>            regards, tom lane

Damn!
Sorry about that....

Actually, believe it or not, I do actually have a similar problem on
7.2.4...
I was just trying to reproduce it with a simple example, and screwed up
the insert statement... :-(
Sorry...

I just checked this example on 7.2, and it works fine...

But what the hell is my problem then??? I swear, I do insert into the
view there :-)
It's a really huge view, looking at a whole bunch of different tables...
I'd hate having to post the whole thing...

Dima

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] INSTEAD rule bug?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] INSTEAD rule bug?