Re: different transaction handling between postgresql and

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re: different transaction handling between postgresql and
Дата
Re: different transaction handling between postgresql and  (Csaba Nagy <nagy@ecircle-ag.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Jörg Schulz wrote:

>>... I have this feeling the reason Oracle gives this result may
>>be again because transactions have been switched off!
>
> This snippet comes from the Oracle console:
> (table name is "a" not "test" / messages are in german)

> SQL> select * from a;

> ----------
>          1
>          3
>          4
>          2

Presumably Oracle is not rolling back a duplicate key violation,
allowing the transaction to continue. This is an often requested
feature not present in PostgreSQL.

Mike Mascari
mascarm@mascari.com

Сообщение: Re: different transaction handling between postgresql and oracle/mysql
Сообщение: Re: different transaction handling between postgresql and