Re: Overloading functions that are used by operators.

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Overloading functions that are used by operators.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Ah no, I just thought that binary operators are only half operators, and
we only want to display complete ones, right? ;-)

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: Overloading functions that are used by operators.
Сообщение: Re: Overloading functions that are used by operators.