Re: Copy / Paste not working

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Copy / Paste not working
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
John Bercik wrote:

>On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 07:23, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
>

>>On 03 Jul 2003 07:24:28 -0400 John Bercik <bercikj@musc.edu> wrote:
>>
>>JB> The pgAdmin3 developers tell me that they use the wxWindows manager and
>>JB> that the copy / paste problem is from that.
>>
>> They'd need to enter into contact with us and describe the problem better.
>>Without knowing anything about pgAdmin3 nor the problem it's hard to be
>>able to say anything.
>>
>> Regards,
>>VZ

John,
there's a sample application for the wxWindows stc control we are using
in pgAdmin3 for sql query display/editing purposes, you're probably
trying to copy/paste from. It lives under $WX_HOME/contrib/samples/stc.
Please make that sample and try if you got the same problems. If so
(probably), Vadim and the wxWindows crew know better about the object.

Regards,
Andreas