Re: [GENERAL] Are we backwards on the sign of timezones?

От Dan Langille
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Are we backwards on the sign of timezones?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3 Jul 2003 at 13:18, Tom Lane wrote:

> Comments?

The message headers for this email contained:

    by m20.unixathome.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 77EC27A69
    for <dan@langille.org>; Thu,  3 Jul 2003 15:33:13 -0400 (EDT)

My mail server is m20.unixathome.org and yes, it's four hours behind
GMT.  My PG server in Vancouver, shows this:

# select current_time;
       timetz
 12:36:43.579071-07

Which is three hours west of here (Ottawa).    I was going to check
my NZ server, but it's in the process of upgrading PG..

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/