Re: PGAPI_GetFunctions does not contain SQL_API_SQLFETCHSCROLL

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: PGAPI_GetFunctions does not contain SQL_API_SQLFETCHSCROLL
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Rob Montroy wrote:

> SQLFetchScroll is implemented, but my app will never call it if
> SQLGetFunctions says it isn't there.  Am I right?

Currently SQLGetFunctions says that SQLFetchScroll is there
if the second(FunctionId) parameter == SQL_API_ODBC3_ALL_FUNCTIONS
but the function says that SQLFetchScroll isn't there if the second
parameter == SQL_API_FETCHSCROLL. I've just fix the bug.
Please try the snapshot dll at
    http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/ .

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
    http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/

Сообщение: Re: Client software vs cursor problem?
Сообщение: Re: Client software vs cursor problem?