Re: ERROR: tuplestore_gettuple: invalid state

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: ERROR: tuplestore_gettuple: invalid state
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Nabil Sayegh wrote:
> Any idea what
>
> ERROR:  tuplestore_gettuple: invalid state
>
> could mean ?
>
> I took the tablefunc from 7.3.3 and installed it on a 7.3.2 system.

The message itself comes from tuplestore_gettuple(), which isn't even
originated from within tablefunc.so. See
src/backend/utils/sort/tuplestore.c about half way down the file.

I don't see any changes between 7.3.2 and 7.3.3 that would cause that,
but I'd guess you should recompile contrib/tablefunc in a 7.3.2 source
tree.

Joe