Re: Is it possible to change the wal file size?

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: Is it possible to change the wal file size?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 27 Jun 2003 at 10:12, u15074 wrote:

> Can I change the size of a wal file, and if so where can I change this? I'd like
> to set the value to bigger value than 16MB.

You can not change the size but you can increase the number of WAL files used.
See postgresql.conf.

Setting it too high does not achieve anything though. You need to have enough
disk bandwidth to make use of 200MB WAL logs.

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Horngren's Observation:    Among economists, the real world is often a special
case.