Re: gettext template for pgadmin3

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: gettext template for pgadmin3
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Howard Bagcat wrote:

>anyone,
>
>Just want to ask is there any .pot for pgadmin3? I'm thinking of creating a
>Filipino/Tagalog translation. I'm new to poEdit but I guess hardwork will paid
>off. :)

Hello Howard,

sure there is! Look at http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3

>Hiroshi, mind if you could share your idea how you come up with your pgadmin3 jp
>version? I mean the translation procedure and all that.

Using poEdit from poedit.sourceforge.org makes it easy editing a new
language. Look at HOWTOTRANSLATE.txt for further instructions.

Regards,
Andreas

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: gettext template for pgadmin3
От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin3 doc location