Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dann Corbit wrote:
> [...]

Right! Whatever you decide is totally irrelevant towards the concept of
what needs to be done. But that wasn't the question and you wheren't in
the position or asked for making any decisions.

And after this mail I doubt more than before that the input you can
provide will lead to any meaningful improvement of PostgreSQL. Then
again, you still have the chance to surprise me. I know by now that
you're not a programmer and don't know SQL very well. But do you at
least have some concept of your own, other than URL's pointing to
someone elses work?

Jan