Re: dblink_ora - a first shot on Oracle ...

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: dblink_ora - a first shot on Oracle ...
Дата
Re: dblink_ora - a first shot on Oracle ...  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: dblink_ora - a first shot on Oracle ...  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> This seems like a natural addition to our existing dblink in /contrib.

Yeah. But we'd need to detect whether or not the Oracle client libs are
available. I'm not sure how to do that with the contrib build system.
And we'd need a fair amount of integration/reorganizing the existing
code. Also, I've got the same issues with integrating jdbclink.

I don't think I'll be able to get that done between now and July 1st.

Joe