Re: [GENERAL] interesting PHP/MySQL thread

От Dan Langille
Тема Re: [GENERAL] interesting PHP/MySQL thread
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 24 Jun 2003 at 1:02, Justin Clift wrote:

> "PostgreSQL v7.4 released, including enhanced MySQL->PostgreSQL
> migration tools".

On this very note, I'm attempting to migrate MySQL database to
PostgreSQL right now.  I'm getting stuck on data such as this:

(155,'<HTML>tr -d \"\015\" < dosfile.txt\r\n</HTML>',155)

Where can I find this migration tool? The one I was using was pgAdmin
II via ODBC.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] interesting PHP/MySQL thread
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] interesting PHP/MySQL thread