Debian Packaging

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Debian Packaging
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

I don't know if someone get something working concerning debian
packaging, but here is where I am with it :
I have a package of pgAdmin 3 that seems to be working for woody (I
didn't test it much, so it's to early to say that it works... ;p). This
package is linked on a backport to woody of the official unstable
"wxwindows2.4_2.4.0.8" (I had to change some minor things to the rules
to get it compile).
I've seen some mail from Jean-Michel Poure saying that pgAdmin3 must be
linked on wxwindows 2.5, so here is my question : where can I find the
exact requisites for the product so that I don't introduce some bugs
that you may have already seen/corrected ?
If my question is stupid or the answer is something like read the faq at
the url: bla, please just tell me where I can find the information and I
will wash my eyes :)

Have a nice night!

Regards,

Raphaël