Re: A creepy story about dates. How to prevent it?

От Andrew Snow
Тема Re: A creepy story about dates. How to prevent it?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is an old postgres "gotcha" that I've lived with since a long, long
time ago.  It forced me to always use the datestyle YYYY-MM-DD so there
is never any confusion in my programming.

I then convert the date to whatever the current user preference is, at
the application level or with an SQL query call to to_char().

I suggest that this is a good practice to follow.

- Andrew