Linux supports hot-swappable hardware? [was Re: postgreSQL on NAS/SAN?]

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Linux supports hot-swappable hardware? [was Re: postgreSQL on NAS/SAN?]
Дата
Re: Linux supports hot-swappable hardware? [was Re:  (Jonathan Bartlett <johnnyb@eskimo.com>)
Re: Linux supports hot-swappable hardware? [was Re:  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Re: Linux supports hot-swappable hardware? [was Re: postgreSQL  (Tino Wildenhain <tino@wildenhain.de>)
Список pgsql-general
On 18 Jun 2003 at 5:36, scott.marlowe wrote:
> The linux kernel is supposed to have hot swappable hardware support in it
> eventually for both those platforms, so you've got your 24/7 with no need

Linux supports hot-swappable hardware? As in swappng CPU/RAM/Add on cards on
the fly?

That is news to me. Could you point me to more resources on this?

Bye
 Shridhar

--
work, n.:    The blessed respite from screaming kids and    soap operas for which you
actually get paid.

Сообщение: Re: How to convert Oracle database to Postgresql.
Сообщение: Re: How to convert Oracle database to Postgresql.