Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>Hi Andreas.
>
>Is it this?
>
>CS file: /pack/cvsroots/wxwindows/wxWindows/src/common/string.cpp,v
>retrieving revision 1.173
>diff -r1.173 string.cpp
>248,249c248,251
><         // calculate the needed size ourselves or use a provide one
><         nLen = nLength == wxSTRING_MAXLEN ? conv.MB2WC(NULL, psz, 0) :
>nLength
>;
>---
>

>>        // calculate the needed size ourselves or use a provide one if
>>

>less th
>an calculated
>

>>        nLen = conv.MB2WC(NULL, psz, 0);
>>        if (nLength < nLen)
>>            nLen = nLength;
>>

>It is the condition which it is completely all right as for by having
>remodeled it.

Correct,
that's the required fix.
As soon as the fix is in the official cvs, I'll check the whole package
and denominate the required cvs version.

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?
Сообщение: Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?