Re: help

От Tony Simbine
Тема Re: help
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Josh,

thanks for your help.

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Tony,
>

>>I've a query which needs too many time ca. 12-15 sec.
>>how can i get a better perfomance?
>

> First of all, please take this to the PGSQL-PERFORMANCE list.
>
> Second, see this web page:
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/SlowQueryPostingGuidelines

i read some tips on the above pages and my database and all my
queries run very well.
i've optimized the queriey from where ... IN (select ..) to EXISTS
and I've done vacumdb full.

my requests last between 0.009 to 0.2 sec compared with  12-15 sec.

i'm very happy.

thanks very much.

tony

>>explain select o.id from ioobeject o,dist_vertron v where
>>macro_lid=1123 and         (o.id=v.id) and (o.deleted<>'1') and
>>(o.status='activo')  order by o.ort;
>

> Third, from your explain, ioobject and dist_vertron are obviously somewhat
> complex views.   We need those view definitions, possibly plus schema for the
> underlying tables (including indexes), or we can't help you.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: