Re: PL/Python import _sre module error

От Gerhard Häring
Тема Re: PL/Python import _sre module error
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Glenn R Williams wrote:
> Thanks, Gerhard.
>
> Now that rexec and friends are disabled in Python > 2.2.3, what is the
> future of PL/Python? Will it wither away? [...]

I'd like to have PL/Python as an 'unsafe' language. That's what I wanted
it in the first place. Because I usually have full control over the
servers I run PostgreSQL on. So a restricted environment would only
restrict myself, which I don't like ;-)

-- Gerhard

Сообщение: Re: PL/Python import _sre module error
Сообщение: Re: PL/Python import _sre module error