Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>I want to confirm.
>why doesn't this phenomenon happen with your environment?

Didn't have Japanese tables so far...
With your script I could create these tables and *did* get the same
problem. It was caused by another bug in wxString ctor. A fix is posted
to sourceforge, and I expect it to be committed quite soon.

I'll upload a corrected version 2003-06-17 to snake, as soon as
*.pgadmin.org hosts are available again.... :-(
Stay tuned.

Regards,
Andreas