Re: Configure script / RedHat 8.0 issues

От Adam Pendleton
Тема Re: Configure script / RedHat 8.0 issues
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Adam: do you think you can fix this?

Sure.

>Configure fails with the following error:
>+ sh bootstrap
>+ aclocal
>+ autoheader
>+ automake --foreign --add-missing --copy
>configure.ac:7: `automake requires `AM_CONFIG_HEADER', not
`AC_CONFIG_HEADER'
>error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.3017 (%build)

You are using an old version of Automake.  You need to get the latest
version of automake from ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide (or a
mirror).  I will add an explicit automake version macro with my next
patch so that this error is more obvious.

ahp