Re: [SQL] "No such attribute or function 'oid'"

От Tomasz Myrta
Тема Re: [SQL] "No such attribute or function 'oid'"
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Dnia 2003-06-13 13:59, Uz.ytkownik javier garcia - CEBAS napisa?:
> Hi;
> I'm using ODBC driver for windows, because I use Excel (Microsoft) to work
> with data. When I try to get data from a Postgres table there is no problem;
> but when I try to acces a view I get the mesage:
> "No such attribute or function 'oid'"
>
> When I try to access views from ACCESS2000 there is no problem
> What is the cause of this? Can I resolve it?
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Javier
"oid" is a table field. If you create view and you don't expose oid from
any table - you loose access to this field.

Regards,
Tomasz Myrta

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Bug in ODBC driver doing UPDATES and DELETES (fwd)
От: George E Braddy
Сообщение: version considerations