Re: [HACKERS] SAP and MySQL ... [and Benchmark]

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: [HACKERS] SAP and MySQL ... [and Benchmark]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
<snip>
 >  I made a lot of sweeping statements yesterday
> about earning one's respect by track record ... but I'm not sure what
> we do in the short run before anyone's established track records ...

That bit's easy.

The people in the Advocacy group who have already shown themselves to be
extremely solid contributors and also very clueful are at least:

Josh Berkus
Robert Treat
er... myself  :-)

There are other solid contibutors too, but Josh and Robert have both
demonstrated good contributor and leadership qualities, plus good common
sense.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

>             regards, tom lane

Сообщение: Re: full featured alter table?
Сообщение: RE : full featured alter table?