[Fwd: NetVault APM for PostgreSQL]

От Justin Clift
Тема [Fwd: NetVault APM for PostgreSQL]
Дата
Re: [Fwd: NetVault APM for PostgreSQL]  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Josh,

Just received this from the Product Manager at NetVault.  Do you know if we have
much of this stuff already organised in the PG Advocacy project?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NetVault APM for PostgreSQL
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:23:15 -0700
From: Adrian Hodgson <adrian.hodgson@bakbone.com>
To: 'justin@postgresql.org' <justin@postgresql.org>

Justin,

Thanks for your e-mail. My apologies for BakBone not contacting you before
our press release. Do you have a list of contacts (press, technical,
marketing) you could send me please for future reference? Perhaps, moving
forward, we may be able to do some joint marketing activities. We're heavily
involved in Linux trade shows, LinuxWorld, Enterprise Linux Forum, etc. What
outbound marketing activities is PostgreSQL involved in?

Your summary of our APM is spot-on. The original request for support for
PostgreSQL came from our Asia-Pacfic group, and much of the development was
done in our Japan office.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,

Adrian Hodgson
Product Manager
BakBone Software