News from Brazil

От Diogo de Oliveira Biazus
Тема News from Brazil
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi everybody,

this email is just to tell you about the International Open Source
Software Forum here in Brazil.
This year, unfortunatly, we couldn't bring anyone from the international
comunity to talk about PostgreSQL.
But the brazilian comunity organized a PostgreSQL meeting, and it was
very succesful.
Although we didn't have a specific talk about PostgreSQL, it it showed
up in various lectures, and always as a good and robust database,
including in a comparison between PostgreSQL, Firebird and MySQL.
MySQL was very present, David Axmark from MySQL AB was here too.
Next year we will try to bring someone from the international community
and make a bigger PostgreSQL meeting.

My regards,

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus