Re: version 7.3.3 re-configure endlessly in AIX 4.3.3

От Weiping He
Тема Re: version 7.3.3 re-configure endlessly in AIX 4.3.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry, reply to myself, at last I found the problem:
our system clock are wrong. it's earlyer then postgresql
package, so, the configure system always "think" it's more
newer then those files....

Weiping He 写道:

> Hi,
> While upgrade our PostgreSQL 7.3.1 to 7.3.3 on our AIX 4.3.3 box,
> I found a strange problem:
> after I
> ./configure --prefix=...
> then type:
> make
> and the build system loop endlessly with these messages:
>
> h70:/home/postgres/postgresql-7.3.3>make
> cd . && ./config.status --recheck
> running /bin/sh ./configure --prefix=/home/postgres/pgsql
> --without-readline --without-zlib --no-create --no-recursion
>

> my compiler is gcc 3.2.1 for AIX 4.3.3. any body meet the same problem.
> I guess it's the problem of our system configure(which reinstalled
> recently), but still no clue what's the problem.
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Laser

> http://archives.postgresql.org

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL coredump : Couldn't find any tables,
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL coredump : Couldn't find any tables,