Re: trigger error

От Dmitry Tkach
Тема Re: trigger error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
You must have dropped and recreated the function after your trigger was
created...
You need to recreate the trigger now, so that it picks up the new
function id.
In the future use 'CREATE OR REPLACE' to modify a function instead of
DROP and CREATE - this will make sure the modified function keeps its id.

I hope, it helps...

Dima