Re: [INTERFACES] cannot insert zero in to numeric field

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] cannot insert zero in to numeric field
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Jeff Eckermann wrote:

> I am sending your message to the pgsql-odbc list,
> because you are more likely to get help there.
> Sorry, I don't have an answer for you...

Please try the snapshot dll at
  http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/ .

> --- "George A.J" <jinujosein@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > i am usig postgres with VB (ADO using ODBC). when i
> > try to update a numeric field in a table with zero
> > an
> > error occurs "ERROR: Bad numeric input format '.' "
> > .
> > this happends when i call recordset.update() after
> > assigning 0 to the field. a sample is given bellow
> >
> > rs!Opening=0
> > rs.Update
> >
> > this code works fine if we assign any value other
> > than
> > zero to the field.is there a solution. or is it a
> > bug?
> >
> > if i use the update query there is no problem.
> >
> > pls help
> >
> > thanks...

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
    http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/

От: Jeff Eckermann
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] cannot insert zero in to numeric field
От: "Frankie Lam"
Сообщение: Connect Timeout Does Not Work