Re: snake

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: snake
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>As for 2.5, I'm always dubious about running CVS code that I don't
>control. We could easily end up chasing bugs in cvs releases from
>different days - it could cause havoc trying to get different ports
>running. If we're going to run CVS, we should at least be using the same
>version, and only update if we find a specific bug or essential new
>feature.

Hi Dave,

I understand your concerns about non-release cvs versions. I updated my
wxWindows and checked. Everything runs fine, all required patches are
included. Even that nasty context menu bug that I couldn't track down
earlier, is gone. Thus I can say that the

*recommended wxWindows Version is 2.5 CVS as of June 7th, 2003*.

If in doubt, cvs option -D 2003-07-06 will retrieve this version.

Earlier versions will *not* work with unicode.

Regards,
Andreas